Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pricillia

A note from Pricillia's owner-

I have been meaning to write to you for quite some time to tell you how much I adore "Pricillia" Odd-eye who I adopted from your organization in 2007. (I actually call her EYEsis because of those beautiful eyes).


She is an absolute delight and is very happy and comfortable in my home. She loves to sit in all the open windows, snuggle on the cozy oversized chair that is "hers" now and even play chase with my female tortie, "Guinness." It took a bit for them to adjust, but now they chase and play all day long - just what I wanted! I absolutely adore her -- she's my little white Goddess of the house. Thank you for placing her with me. I just cannot imagine how such a beautiful cat would be up for adoption. She's a Light in my life with her pure snow white fur and personality. I love her so much!

No comments: