Wednesday, January 2, 2013

*Star*

Dear HSNY, 

Hi!  I had some time for a few photos of Star, I have renamed her Eryn Star, I think she is so beautiful and elfish, thought this is a good name for her. She was, as was I, excited and nervous but happy the first day, did not like the subway ride to Greenpoint, but soon after she was really relaxing and seems happy and very playful. She likes to run through the apartment, and plays with her toys, also she plays in the bathtub and like to hide behind the curtains and peek out...and of course she is very interested in looking out the window.  At first she wouldn't get up on the furniture but now I am encouraging her to do that. She is so sweet and affectionate and gentle, I am sure the love and kindness she received from all of you at the Humane Society is why.

Anyway, she is really wonderful and thank you all again very much. 
Wishing you all a very Happy New Year.  








No comments: