Thursday, December 27, 2012

Another Note From Kobe

To All at the Humane Society of New York:

As you can see by the photo below, 2012 ended up being a great year for me (I am the handsome guy on the left).  While first discouraged, I ended up with my new gal pal Scarlett out in Long Island.  The month of November was very challenging with Hurricane Sandy and no power for 14 days... We lived in my human's warehouse. We at least that had power, heat and all the other important accommodations for humans (internet, TV, telephone, etc.).  After returning back home, we had to make sure to be careful where we walked... not just for debris like broken glass, but for leftovers from food spoilage that was put on the curb for trash pickup... All in all, we fared pretty well compared to many on the block.  Many homes were flooded but we were not. 

As you can see, I am happy, healthy and looking forward to a wonderful 2013 full of long walks, great treats and the continuation of my friendship with Scarlett.

Thanks for all you do at the Humane Society of New York!  Without you I wouldn't have found this home.   My humans are soooooo happy to have me and Scarlett likes to have me around!  They tell me everyday. 

From all of us, we wish you a very healthy and happy 2013 and may this year bring warm and wonderful homes to those animals that are in need of one.


Fondly,

Kobe & family



No comments: